OCONOMOWOC, Wis. – ORBIS® Corp. has added six (6) heavy-duty BulkPak® collapsible bulk containers to its product offering. All containers are based on a 48” x 45” footprint and structurally-foam molded in high-density polyethylene. Based on the standard automotive AIAG footprint, these containers are designed and constructed to efficiently move, store and ship heavy automotive, appliance and transportation equipment components.
ORBIS’ new Heavy-Duty BulkPak® Containers offer:
- Industry standard 48 x 45 footprint
- Multiple heights: 39”, 42”, 44”, 46”, 48” and 50”
- Fluid load capacity varies depending height
- Assembly/collapse in seconds
- Wall and deck ribbing for added reinforcement
- Multiple door configurations on 48” side. (0-door, 1-door and 2-door)
- Center leg for increased capacity load
- Secure stacking for better protection from dust and contaminants.
- Impact resistance that guards against fork truck damage
- Easy interface with all types of foam and plastic corrugated dunnage
- Areas on all four sides to place cardholders, ID plates, placards or molded-in logos
- 100% recyclability at the end of their service life
According to Norm Kukuk, ORBIS product manager, “This new line of heavy-duty bulk containers offers rugged durability for today’s aggressive handling environments. They can be delivered directly to the assembly line for immediate part presentation, with no unwrapping or unbanding.”
To find the ORBIS sales representative nearest you, please contact us at:
In US and Canada: 800-890-7292
In Mexico: 01-800-696-8266
e-mail: [email protected]
To obtain the FREE comprehensive catalog of ORBIS products and services, please click on the "Request For Information".
Plastic reusable packaging improves the flow of product all along the supply chain, to reduce costs. ORBIS helps world-class customers move their product faster, better, safer and more cost-effectively. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products (containers, pallets and dunnage) and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement plastic reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185 or www.orbiscorporation.com.