Crown Equipment Corp. (New Bremen, Ohio) recognized 13 dealers and branches for outstanding achievement during 2005 as part of its 11th annual Summit Awards program. Crown presented the awards at its recent awards ceremony in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. The company selected the 2005 winners from 37 Crown branch operations and 64 independent dealers.
Crown Lift Trucks, Memphis, and Lift Stak & Stor, Inc., Minneapolis-St. Paul, also received the James F. Dicke Pioneer Award. Named after Crown’s chairman emeritus, the honor is the company’s highest recognition for branches and dealers.
Crown 2005 Summit awards winners:
- Action Lift, Inc., Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
- Lift, Inc., Lancaster, Pa.
- Lift Stak & Stor, Inc., Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Omnilift, Inc., Philadelphia, Pa.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Memphis
- Crown Lift Trucks, Miami
Crown 2005 Ascent award winners:
- A.J. Jersey, Inc., South Plainfield, N.J.
- Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling, Inc., Phoenix, Ariz.
- NorthWest Handling Systems, Inc., Seattle
- OKI Systems, Limited, Cincinnati
- Crown Lift Trucks, Dallas/Fort Worth
- Crown Lift Trucks, Greensboro, N.C.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Houston
Source: Crown Equipment Corp.