OCONOMOWOC, Wis. - ORBIS Corporation has introduced the GP4048-46, a collapsible bulk container designed to provide a durable bulk packaging solution, while offering 3% more cubic capacity than competitive bulk containers and weighing 2% less.
The advanced container design results in a consistent weight that improves inventory and shipping efficiency. All containers are 100% recyclable, structural-foam molded in high-density polyethylene and available in FDA approved material. An optional top cap, with new recessed corners for easier load stacking, is also available to protect contents from dust and contaminants.
The GP4048-46 collapses when empty, for reduced return transportation costs and condensed storage. The all-plastic
GP4048-46 joins ORBIS’ entire BulkPak® product line and offers:
• Easy interface with all types automated dumping, conveying and processing equipment
• Reduced return freight costs, with a 3.4:1 return ratio
• Multiple identification options and locations
• Easy 1-person assembly and collapse, with self-standing sidewalls
• Exceptional product protection, with smooth internal walls that prevent product damage during loading and dumping
• High impact resistance for a long service life
• Resistance to chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures
• Versatile handling, with 4-way hand and fork truck entry
• Container load capacity of 1,500 lbs.
The GP4048-46 provides an environmental alternative to corrugated boxes or gaylords and is fully recyclable at the end of its service life. The all-plastic container cannot harbor pests, mold or fungus. Available identification options include cardholders, identification plates and label placards.
Plastic reusable containers and pallets improve the flow of product all along the supply chain to reduce costs. ORBIS, based in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, helps world-class customers move their product faster, easier, safer and more cost-effectively. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products (containers, pallets and dunnage) and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement plastic reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185, visit www.orbiscorporation.com or click on [email protected].