OCONOMOWOC, Wis. – ORBIS Corporation has introduced a series of 40” x 48” collapsible reusable bulk containers available in eight heights, including 32”, 34”, 36”, 38”, 39”, 43”, 46” and 50.”
The GP4048 Series containers, manufactured in high-density polyethylene, are designed to provide a durable bulk packaging solution for a wide variety of general industry, beverage and produce applications. Their superior cube efficiency accommodates a wider variety of product sizes, shapes and weights and allows more parts to be handled, stored and shipped...with fewer containers and in fewer trips.
The GP4048 Series joins ORBIS’ entire BulkPak® product line and offers several key advantages:
- 100% plastic runner system, with no steel reinforcement
- Reduces risk of “short-forking” loads
- Reduces risk of rust debris and product contamination
- Fully recyclable at end of service life
- Self-standing sidewall offers easier assembly and collapse
- Multiple door configurations, including 0, 1 or 2-door (varies by model)
- Ventilated sidewalls available on 32” and 46” models
- Multiple identification options, including cardholders, ID plates, placards or molded-on logos
According to Scott Krebs, ORBIS product manager, “This new GP4048 Series adds a great deal of efficiency and versatility to today’s bulk packaging solutions. The innovative design combines a variety of advanced features to help users reduce labor costs, improve transportation efficiency and improve product protection.”
To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185 or www.orbiscorporation.com .