Green Supply Chain Forum will be hosted by the RyderCenter for Supply Chain Management at FIU in Miami, Feb 7. The one-day eventwill feature best practices from some of the world's leading companiesincluding:
• Stonyfield Farm, Inc. (part of Group Danone) -"Achieving Profitability through Environmentally and Socially ResponsiblePractices," Gary Hirshberg, CEO.
• Hewlett-Packard - "Green Supply Chain Practices inReverse Logistics," Salvador Romo-Fragoso, director of operations.
• General Motors - "Best Practices in Green SupplierManagement," Terry Cullum, director of corporate responsibility,environment and energy.
• iGPS & Osborne Architects - "Best Practices inGreen Warehousing and Facility Design," Bob Moore, CEO, iGPS and DougLancashire, Osborne Architects.
• Environmental Protection Agency - "Regulation andBest Practices in the Trenches," Panel Discussion.
• University of Tennessee - "The Business Case forGreen," Panel Discussion.
The full agenda and additional details can be viewed at http://business.fiu.edu/greensupplychain/. The conference will be held at theKovens Conference Center, Florida International University's Biscayne BayCampus, 3000 N. E. 151st Street, Miami, Florida 33181. For directions, visit:http://www.kovens.fiu.edu/maps.htm.