OCONOMOWOC, Wis. -- ORBIS Corporation offers the HDR7048 BulkPak® series, a family of collapsible bulk containers designed to provide a durable bulk packaging solution for heavy-duty applications. These 70” x 48” plastic reusable containers are ideal for the transport of heavy, dense parts and materials. With rigid walls and secure stackability these containers optimize trailer loads, resulting in more parts per truck and reduced outbound transportation costs. The HDR7048 collapses when empty, for reduced return transportation costs and condensed storage.
The HDR7048 accommodates all types of foam and plastic dunnage to protect parts during transport and improve part density and presentation. The advanced container design results in a consistent weight that improves inventory and shipping efficiency. All containers are 100% recyclable, structural-foam molded in high-density polyethylene. An optional cover is also available to protect contents from dust and contaminants.
The all-plastic HDR7048 joins ORBIS’ entire BulkPak® product line and offers:
• Availability in five heights: 19” (fixed wall), 25”, 34”, 41” and 50”
• Multiple access door configurations on the 70” side: 0, 1 or 2 doors are available
• Wing-style access door on the 34” and 50” height containers
• Easy interface with all types automated equipment
• Reduced return freight costs, with return ratios up to 2.6:1
• Multiple identification options and locations on all four sides
• Exceptional product protection, with smooth internal walls and closed deck that prevent product damage during loading and unloading
• High impact resistance for a long service life of reusability
• Resistance to chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures
• Container load capacity of 1,500 lbs.
The HDR7048 series provides an environmental alternative to corrugated boxes or gaylords and is fully recyclable at the end of its service life. The all-plastic container cannot harbor pests, mold or fungus. Available identification options include cardholders, identification plates and label placards.
Plastic reusable containers and pallets improve the flow of product all along the supply chain to reduce costs. ORBIS, based in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, helps world-class customers move their product faster, easier, safer and more cost-effectively. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products (containers, pallets and dunnage) and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement plastic reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185, visit www.orbiscorporation.com or click on [email protected].