The 40 x 48-B GMA CISF pallet can be manufactured in FDA approved material and offers a dynamic load capacity of up to 4,000 lbs. It is available with an optional lip to secure loads during transport and designed to withstand continuous heavy use and exposure to chemicals or moisture, without splintering or deteriorating. This high-density polyethylene 40.0” x 48.0” x 5.8” pallet offers:
1. High impact resistance for a long service life
2. Reduced return freight costs with industry-leading nest ratio (2.2:1)
3. Resistance to chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures
4. Compatibility with automated warehouse systems
5. Easy cleanability, with flow-through deck design
6. Versatile handling, with 4-way hand and fork truck entry
7. Static load capacity: 30,000 lbs.; Dynamic load capacity: 4,000 lbs.
This pallet provides an environmental alternative to wood pallets and is fully recyclable at the end of its service life. The all-plastic pallet cannot harbor pests, mold or fungus. Available options include hot stamping, molded-in logo placement, rubber grommets (deck, fork tine and foot) and inboard or perimeter lip.
For more information on this product, click here.
Plastic reusable containers and pallets improve the flow of product all along the supply chain to reduce costs. ORBIS, based in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, helps world-class customers move their product faster, easier, safer and more cost-effectively. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products (containers, pallets and dunnage) and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement plastic reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185, visit ORBIS or click on [email protected].