OCONOMOWOC, Wis. - ORBIS Corporation offers the NOH2416-12 hopper container for automated storage, replenishment and picking systems. This plastic reusable container is equipped with a hinged door to ensure workers have easy access to contents for efficient picking. This door features an ergonomic quick-release handle that can be opened in one hand motion.
ORBIS’ 24” x 16” x 12” hopper nests efficiently when not in use and offers:
• Added product protection with all-plastic hinged door
• High cubic efficiency of 1.46 cubic feet
• Easy interface with all types of gravity flow and conveyor systems
• Improved inventory management control with multiple areas for labels and cards
• Cleanability with smooth and contoured interior and external surfaces
• Rapid return on investment due to reusability and long service life
The all-plastic container cannot harbor pests, mold or fungus. This fully recyclable container is injection-molded in high-density polyethylene to provide impact resistance, durability and dimensional consistency. The NOH2416-12 provides an environmental alternative to corrugated boxes or cartons and is fully recyclable at the end of its service life.
Plastic reusable containers and pallets improve the flow of product all along the supply chain to reduce costs. ORBIS, based in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, helps world-class customers move their product faster, easier, safer and more cost-effectively. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products (containers, pallets and dunnage) and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement plastic reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185, visit www.orbiscorporation.com or click on firstname.lastname@example.org.