Keynote speakers from The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, BASF and The Dow Chemical Company will highlight their use of sourcing and supply chain services. Other presentations will address compliance, order management, and sourcing strategies. These will be followed by breakout sessions with interactive roundtable discussions.
The agenda includes:
• Opening Remarks and Anti-Trust Compliance: Dan Haas, Senior Vice President, Elemica
• Keynote Address: The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Philip Jones, Director of Procurement, Raw Materials and Planning
• Sourcing Management: Chris Horacek, Director, Commercial Sourcing Services, Elemica
• Making eCommerce Available to Core Customers: The Dow Chemical Company, Nancy Fazzoni, Lead Architect, eBusiness
• Creating a Competitive Advantage: Computer Sciences Corporation, Chuck Deise, Vice President
• Using Advanced Order Management to Accelerate Your Momentum into 2011: Jeff Leahy, Product Manager, Elemica
• Using Classic Order Management to Accelerate Your Momentum into 2011: Rob Guerriere, Product Manager, Elemica
• Maximizing Road Carrier Savings Through Elemica: BASF, Tom Warner, Manager of e-solutions Systems Integration
Elemica's semi-annual North American Sourcing & Supply Chain Conference takes place in Houston inside Union Station Lobby at Minute Maid Park on Sept. 14, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. For questions or more information, contact Ashley Capuzzi at [email protected] or 610-786-1239.