LEWISBins+™ Expands its Part Bin Product Line
May 15, 2006, Oconomowoc, Wis. – Today, LEWISBins+™ announced it has added four part bins to its LEWISBins product line, including the PB1405-5 (14” x 5” x 5”), PB1808-9 (18” x 8” x 9”), PB1811-10 (18” x 11” x 10”) and PB1816-11 (18” x 16” x 10”).
All LEWISBins+ part bins are injection-molded in polypropylene plastic. These industry-standard sized part bins are used in storage, work-in-process, picking, merchandising and assembly applications in a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, retail hardware, automotive and healthcare.
Selected part bins are compatible with LEWISBins+ metal storage systems, including rail and louvered panel floor stands, wall-mounted units and bench assemblies; shelf systems; metal cabinets; bin carts and wire shelving. These four new part bins offer:
- Added width, depth and length, for larger parts and products
- Availability in six primary colors (red, dark blue, yellow, green, sand and clear) to color code products and enhance picking and inventory control systems
- A large front label area for bar code placement or other identification label
- A curved hopper front design for convenient part retrieval
- Wide stacking ridges with molded-in stops that secure stacking and prevent slipping
- Optional dividers for easy part separation
- Finger grip feature for ergonomic handling
LEWISBins+ manufactures a comprehensive line of durable plastic container systems for storage, work-in-process, assembly, organizational and merchandising applications. Their product line includes part bins, divider boxes and heavy duty storage totes, which integrate with a wide array of metal storage systems and wire products. These products help world-class companies reduce costs through improved assembly operations, reduced linear workspace and reduced product damage.
LEWISBins+ may be reached at 877-97LEWIS or visited on-line at www.lewisbins.com.