Marengo, Illinois - April 2006. Nissan Forklift is pleased to announce the introduction of their Platinum BX Series, 100% AC powered, electric four-wheel sit-down rider model. This new family of AC powered trucks is available in 3,000 / 3,500 / 4,000 / 5,000 / 6,000 / and 8,000 lb. capacity cushion tire models and also in 3,000 / 3,500 / 4,000 / and 5,000 lb. capacity pneumatic models. This new family has been redesigned from the ground up to incorporate the latest, most
advanced AC technology that delivers increased efficiency and performance.
Sporting Nissan’s new metallic silver color scheme, these models deliver increased performance, comfort, and lower cost of ownership than previous models. Standard value added features, like those listed here, make the Platinum BX models a popular choice for a wide variety of applications. Those standard features include:
• Nissan’s AC Tech all AC controlled drive, hydraulics, and power steering system
• Improved performance with faster travel, lift and lower speeds
• Three preset performance modes including Economy, Normal, and High Performance
• Personal Identification Numbers to allow up to (5) operator personalized performance settings
• Operator comfort and convenience features such as a full suspension cloth seat, audible back-up warning, easy-to-read meter panel, and wide step for easier truck entry/exit
• Risk Reduction System including seat actuated power interrupt system, controlled descent, and Nissan’s exclusive cushioned stability control
• Nissan exclusive single lift and tilt hydraulic control lever
• Gains in productivity and efficiency realized through 5-mode regenerative system, ondemand AC controlled hydraulic power steering, adjustable “power off” feature, and automatic deceleration when the operator’s foot is lifted off of the accelerator
• Reduced maintenance costs with brushless AC motors and on-board built-in test equipment With so many new features and customer benefits, and a striking new look, this new family of Nissan all-AC powered four wheel electric sit-down riders will be a great addition to Nissan’s broad range of high quality, material handling equipment.
Nissan Forklift Corporation, North America is a full line supplier of engine powered forklifts, electric sit-down riders, narrow aisle reach trucks, electric pallet trucks, electric tow tractors, electric walkie stackers, and manual pallet trucks in the Nissan and Barrett Industrial Truck brands. Nissan and Barrett products are sold and serviced through a North American dealer network with more than 140 locations.
For more information please contact Nissan Forklift Corporation, North America, 240 North Prospect Street, Marengo, Illinois, 60152. Phone Number (815) 568- 0061, Fax Number (815) 568-0179, or visit the Nissan Forklift website at www.nissanforklift.com or send e-mail to [email protected].