Psion Teklogix, introduces the rugged PRINTABOUT2 Series as the lightest mobile receipt and label printers in the industry, weighing just 12-ounces with the battery.
The rugged, compact design and extended battery life of the PRINTABOUT2 MLP2020 label printer and the MRP2020 receipt printer make them ideal for any retail, warehousing, transportation, public safety, healthcare and field service applications.
Other key features & benefits of the PRINTABOUT2 Series include:
• Durable and reliable, surviving 4 foot drops to concrete (each face) per IEC 68-2
• Complete spectrum of wireless options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and IrDA
• Best advanced power management in the industry with more than 3,500 printed inches per charge
• Custom factory configurations save significant time (25 man hours per 100 printers) by eliminating need to manually program printers
• Best-in-class memory size with 4 MB Flash and 8 MB SDRAM
• Universal connectivity port allows connection of external devices such as barcode scanners and signature capture pads
• Speaks all embedded printing languages including ZPL, CPCL, OPDL, IPL, MPL, E-SIM, EXPL and TEC.
PRINTABOUT2 printers are available to ship April 30, 2009. Demo units are available now and customers can place orders for the April shipment.
Find out more about Psion Teklogix’ PRINTABOUT2 solutions by visiting: http://www.psionteklogix.com/public.aspx?s=us&p=Products&pID=4785