The Raymond Corp. (Greene, N.Y.) announced its top-performing North American dealers for 2005. Nine Raymond dealers were presented with the company’s highest dealer performance award, Dealer of Distinction, and nine dealers received recognition as Dealers of Merit.
The Raymond Corp.’s 2006 Dealers of Distinction are:
- ABEL Integrated Handling Solutions, Lawrence, Mass.
- Brauer Material Handling Systems, Inc., Goodlettsville, Tenn.
- Carolina Handling, LLC, Charlotte, N.C.
- G.N. Johnston Equipment Co., Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario
- Handling Systems, Inc., Phoenix, Ariz.
- Heubel Material Handling, Inc., Kansas City, Mo.
- Malin Integrated Handling Solutions and Design, Addison, Texas
- Raymond Handling Concepts Corporation, Fremont, Calif.
- Raymond Handling Concepts Corporation, Auburn, Wash.
The Raymond Corp.’s 2006 Dealers of Merit are:
- Associated Material Handling Industries, Inc./Allied Handling Equipment Co., Carol Stream, Ill.
- Associated Material Handling Industries, Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
- Andersen & Associates, Inc., Wixom, Mich.
- Arbor Material Handling, Inc., Willow Grove, Pa.
- Pengate Handling Systems, Inc., York, Pa.
- Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc., Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Raymond of New Jersey, LLC, Union, N.J.
- Shaw Material Handling Systems, Inc., Bartlett, Tenn.
- Welch Equipment Company, Inc., Denver, Colo.
The awards are earned based on a dealership’s performance against Raymond’s benchmark standards in specific areas of operation. Dealers attaining the highest scores in the evaluation, combined with top market share performance, are named Dealers of Distinction. Dealers attaining the next-highest evaluation scores and market share performance are awarded Dealer of Merit status.
Winners of Raymond's 2006 Dealers of Distinction recognition: