GREENE, N.Y.—At its recent dealer management meeting, the Raymond Corp. presented nine of its dealers with the Dealer of Distinction award and 10 dealers with its Dealer of Merit award.
The lift truck manufacturer also presented its Circle of Excellence and Paragon awards.
Dealer of Distinction awards are presented to dealers that attain the highest evaluation scores, based on Raymond’s benchmark standards, and also have top market share performance. Dealers receiving the next-highest evaluation scores and market share performance are awarded Dealer of Merit status.
Recipients of Raymond’s 2008 Dealer of Distinction awards include:
• Arbor Material Handling Inc., Willow Grove, Pa.
• Associated Material Handling-North, Eagan, Minn.
• Carolina Handling LLC, Charlotte, N.C.
• G.N. Johnston Equipment Co., Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario
• Heubel Material Handling Inc., Kansas City, Mo.
• Malin Integrated Handling Solutions and Design, Addison, Texas
• Pengate Handling Systems Inc., York, Pa.
• Raymond Handling Concepts Corp., Fremont, Calif.
• Welch Equipment Co. Inc., Denver
The 2008 Dealer of Merit awards went to:
• Abel Womack, Inc., Lawrence, Mass.
• Associated Material Handling-Central, Carol Stream, Ill.
• Andersen & Associates Inc., Twinsburg, Ohio
• Brauer Material Handling Systems Inc., Hendersonville, Tenn.
• Hooper Handling Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
• Raymond of New Jersey LLC, Union, N.J.
• Raymond Handling Consultants LLC, Lakeland, Fla.
• Stoffel Equipment Co., Milwaukee
• Raymond Handling Solutions Inc., Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
• Welch Equipment Co. Inc., Salt Lake City
Raymond’s Circle of Excellence award “recognizes continuous leadership in the sales of all Raymond products; a willingness to improve effectiveness through new techniques and motivation; and a winning, solution-oriented approach to every sales opportunity,” according to the company. “The Paragon award recognizes continuous leadership and improved effectiveness through new techniques and motivation in aftermarket service for all Raymond products. Award candidates are nominated by dealer principals and are reviewed and recommended by previous award winners.”
The 2008 Circle of Excellence award winners include:
• Steven Koel, Raymond Handling Concepts Corp., Fremont, Calif.
• Douglas Holmes, G.N. Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario
• Richard Knuth, Associated Material Handling Industries Inc., Eagan, Minn.
• John Wermert, Raymond of New Jersey LLC, Union, N.J.
• John M. Creme, Malin Integrated Handling Solutions and Design, Addison, Texas
• James Wilcox, Raymond Handling Solutions Inc., Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
• Gary Spragg, Associated Material Handling Industries Inc., Carol Stream, Ill.
• James B. Bennett III, The Raymond Corp., Greene, N.Y.
The 2008 Paragon award winners are:
• John Winter, Carolina Handling LLC, Atlanta
• Donald Kerbaugh, Raymond Handling Concepts Corp., Sparks, Nev.
• Alan C. Silar, Raymond Handling Concepts Corp., Fremont, Calif.
• Garnet Goodwill, G.N. Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario
• James N. Schaefer, The Raymond Corp., Greene, N.Y.
• Carlos Mendizabal Acebo, Montacargas AC, S.A. de C.V. (posthumous), San Luis Potosi, Mexico