SCA Acquires Protective-Packaging Specialists

SCA (Stockholm, Sweden) acquired the remaining 75% of shares of Cool Logistics Ltd, a packaging company focused on temperature-sensitive products, primarily for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The acquisition follows SCA’s purchase of a 25% shareholding in Cool Logistics last year with an option to acquire the remaining 75%. The packaging solutions from Cool Logistics, which is located 50 miles north of London, are specially adapted for certain new drugs produced from proteins that must be stored and transported within a specific temperature range so they don’t lose their effectiveness.

Source: SCA.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish