IRVINE, Calif.–Toyota Material Handling U.S.A. Inc. (TMHU) announced the 2007 winners of its President’s Award.
This year, 15 winners earned the coveted award and were acknowledged at Toyota’s national dealer meeting at the Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara, Calif.
The winners are:
• Jerry Hatmaker, Allied Toyotalift, Knoxville, Tenn.
• Al Rawson, Atlas Toyota Material Handling, Schiller Park, Ill.
• Ron McCluskey, Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Mass.
• Wayne Bell, Bell Fork Lift Inc., Clinton Township, Mich.
• Jeff Fischer, Florida Lift Systems Inc., Orlando, Fla.
• Brian Hull, Hull Toyota Lift, Elkhart, Ind.
• Ted Wente, ILT Toyota-Lift, Cleveland
• Richard Sinclair, Jefferds Corp., St. Albans, W. Va.
• Sam Smartt, Kenco Toyota-Lift, Chattanooga, Tenn.
• Terry Bolinger, Mid Columbia Forklift, Inc., Yakima, Wash.
• Bill Skinner, ProLift Industrial Equipment, Louisville, Ky.
• Larry McKevitt, Summit Handling Systems Inc., North Haven, Conn.
• Michael Elliott, SwiftLift Inc., Victor, N.Y.
• Lee Smith, Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta, Scottdale, Ga.
• Scott Plummer, W. D. Matthews Machinery Co., Auburn, Maine
TMHU selects its top dealers each year from a nationwide network of 68 dealers and 190 dealership locations. The award recognizes them for excellence in parts, service and equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations.
“Our customers’ primary point of contact is with our dealers,” said Shankar Basu, president and CEO of TMHU. “They provide our customers with the kind of service and attention they have come to expect and deserve.”
The President’s Award has been given to select dealers since its inception in 1990. Each award recipient received a Tiffany & Co. crystal award and will be honored in a full-page color ad in Material Handling Management. TMHU also is hosting a cruise to the Greek Isles and Turkey for the award recipients.