The new dealers join the 15 existing Toyota Aichi distributors, bringing the total number to 26.
Aichi, a Toyota Industries Co., offers scissor lifts, crawler and wheeled-boom lifts for indoor and outdoor applications.
“The new dealers were chosen to support the existing Aichi dealer base based on their proven ability to provide local businesses with the high service and support levels customers expect from Toyota,” says Brett Wood, president of TMHU. “As the business climate continues to recover in the upcoming months, Toyota is committed to offering the construction market and other industries quality AWP products that meet their customers’ demands.”
Aichi products are now available through the following new Toyota Aichi dealers:
- Bell Fork Lift Inc., Clinton Township, Mich.
- Conger Toyotalift, Green Bay, Wis.
- Florida Lift Systems Inc, Orlando, Fla.
- Hupp ToyotaLift, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Lift Truck Supply Inc., Tyler, Texas
- Mid Columbia Forklift Inc., Yakima, Wash.
- Shoppa’s Mid America LLC, Kansas City, Mo.
- Southern States Toyotalift, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Toyota-Lift of Minnesota, Brooklyn Park, Minn.
- Vesco Toyotalift, Hickory, N.C.
- Westquip Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla.