Oak Brook, IL - On September 3, 2003, the Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) will launch a new addition to its website -- the WERC Job Board! Located on www.werc.org, the new Job Board is designed to connect employers with job seekers who specialize in the warehousing and distribution field.
Job seekers can:
· Search for jobs in warehousing and distribution quickly and easily
· Post a confidential online resume
· Sign up to receive e-mail alerts about positions that match specific criteria
· Post positions easily and quickly for a nominal fee
· Find talented and qualified candidates using the searchable database
· Receive candidate responses instantly online through e-mail
"Warehousing and distribution has evolved into a complex and sophisticated industry," says Rita Coleman, Acting Executive Director, WERC. "Employers and job seekers in this niche are looking for the best resources to find each other. As a leading organization in the warehousing industry, WERC is excited to add this valuable new service to our website."
Beginning September 3, 2003, you can search for jobs or post a position by visiting www.werc.org and clicking on the Job Board icon. For more information call 1-800-427-9247.
WERC -- the Warehousing Education and Research Council is the only professional organization focused exclusively on warehouse management, providing practical, how-to information to help members grow professionally as they improve warehouse and company performance. For information regarding WERC and its services, contact the WERC office using the information provided above.