Counterbalanced Forklift [New Products]

Counterbalanced Forklift [New Products]

Crown Equipment Corp. has introduced the Crown FC 5200 Series counterbalanced forklift, which can support load capacities ranging from 4,000 to 6,500 pounds.

Crown’s Intrinsic Stability System uses integrated sensors and controllers to constantly monitor and control key forklift functions and movements to enhance stability and safety. The forklift’s dual drive motors and steering axle geometry allow for a smaller turn radius so operators can handle heavy loads in tight spaces without disturbing surrounding pallets and or adding extra wear on the tires.  

The tighter turning radius of the forklift enables the truck to be used in the same space as a conventional four-wheel forklift, while also allowing room for a larger battery that provides 15% more runtime per battery charge. When the performance of the forklift is set to optimize efficiency, an additional 25% of runtime can be realized, resulting in a combined 40% more runtime per battery charge.

Enhanced visibility results from the cab-forward design, low-profile cowl, narrow steering column and unobstructed view through the mast.

Crown Equipment Corp.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish