International Business Systems (IBS) has introduced its new IBS Business Suite 2016, a synchronized software solution for distribution-intensive companies. The latest release includes numerous enhancements as well as many major universal upgrades, such as:
- Mobile Offline Sales Order Entry, allowing orders to be entered when out of communication range for later upload when a connection becomes possible.
- Enhanced Yard Management, reducing labor through system-driven, rules-based workflows and real-time capture of activities through RF screen.
- Multi-Site/Multi-Building Management, supporting multiple buildings within a site and multiple sites within a database for reduced deployment cost and simplified data management.
- Contract Management Inventory, providing robust rules and conditions for batch handling at the contract level and improved adaptability.
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) Compliance—for both 2015 and 2017 serial number tracking requirements.
The 2016 enhancements touch every key ingredient of the IBS Business Suite offering, which includes:
- IBS Enterprise, an ERP solution for distribution companies.
- IBS S&OP, a Sales and Operations Planning module designed to help improve profits.
- IBS Dynaman, a warehouse management system for complex environments.
- IBS Bookmaster, advanced ERP for publishing and new media.
- IBS NetStore, an e-commerce application supporting Internet sales.
- IBS Mobility, extending solutions to smartphones, tablets or laptops.
- IBS Analytics, business intelligence powered by Qlikview.