Toyota Material Handling U.S.A. Inc. (TMHU) has launched a new line of scissor lifts manufactured by AICHI, a subsidiary of Toyota Industries Corp. Toyota’s new AICHI scissor lift models feature:
• Toyota’s AC motor drive system.
• 220 amp hour batteries for extended operating hours.
• Reduced weight for increased maximum speeds.
• A lowered height 19-foot model to fit through a standard doorway.
• New three-stage scissor links for easier entry and exit on a lowered platform.
• A longer wheelbase and lowered center of gravity for improved stability.
• A full range of standard equipment and options, including a joystick.