HighJump has released its newest solution, HighJump Retail Advantage for in-store fulfillment. It is designed to help retailers and grocers optimize fulfillment processes to meet the demands of omni-channel customers while increasing profitability. It drives the movement of goods from receipt, to the backroom, to the store shelf and to replenishment, along with the flexibility to fulfill orders while considering a customer’s unique way of doing business.
With HighJump Retail Advantage, customers have real-time visibility and control functionality for the entire store operation. The solution integrates with store point of sale (POS), planograms, order management and ERP systems.
Additional functionalities include:
• Cycle counting and inventory adjustment controls to maintain store inventory accuracy;
• A single pool of inventory per product to which all channels have access, and fulfillment prioritization rules among online, home delivery, store requirements and wholesale orders;
• The ability to handle unique fulfillment requirements such as temperature-sensitive control to maintain freshness in grocery stores, or image display to locate products.
• Configurable, value-added services management for activities such as labeling, kitting and assembly to support efficient work queue control and monitoring;
• Store receipt processing with support for ASN and PO receipt processes with directed put-away for streamlined workflow.