The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals' Annual Global Conference will take place October 5-8 at the Denver Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
This year's tracks offer over 200 education sessions, according to CSCMP.
- Value Recovery and Reverse Logistics
- Warehouse Management
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Future Trends
- Get Some Career Insurance
- International Trade Compliance
- Measuring and Managing Cost, Service and Risk in the Supply Chain
- 3PL - Strategy to Reality
- Global Strategic Sourcing
For information: Visit the CSCMP Web site.