FedEx Freight Corp., the less-than-truckload (LTL) subsidiary of FedEx Corp., has enhanced its service offerings by launching a unified LTL network and offering customers the choice of two levels of service from a single company. Both services, FedEx Freight Priority and FedEx Freight Economy, are designed to meet the needs of today’s LTL shippers.
FedEx Freight Priority is a fast-transit option for time-sensitive LTL freight delivery. FedEx Freight Economy is an economical choice for LTL freight delivery. For less time-sensitive freight, can trade time for savings with FedEx Freight Economy.
Both FedEx Freight LTL services are offered through one pickup and delivery network. Additional services include:
● One truck for pickup and delivery;
● One FedEx Sales representative;
● One phone call to request either service;
● One Bill of Lading to choose either service;
● One invoice statement to reduce paperwork;
● Simplified FedEx Freight account numbers;
● Streamlined Web applications that allow quick selection of either service.