Seeking to find best ways to measure safety operations of buses and truck, then to take action based on the findings, the FMCSA will be holding a series of preliminary sessions seeking the views of those interested in the multi-year project – to end in 2010 -- and its aims. Included in the groups expected to offer views are insurance and traffic enforcement professionals, motor carriers, safety advocates and the public.
The first six CSA-2010 sessions will be:
- September 21, at the Doubletree Hotel, Mission Valley, San Diego, Calif.
- September 28, at the Sheraton Atlanta, Atlanta, Ga.
- October 5, at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Mesquite, Mesquite, Texas.
- October 12, at the Wyndham Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
- October 19, at the Fairview Park Marriott, Falls Church, Va.
- October 26, at the Sheraton Springfield, Springfield, Mass.