South Deerfield, MA Hardigg Cases, the company that revolutionized the packaging and transport container industry, responds to significant industry demand for a high-quality value-priced rack case with the introduction of BlackBox. This lightweight, compact case offers light to medium duty protection that is ideal for field-deployed and sheltered applications up to 100 pounds. Unlike the competition at this price point, BlackBox cases are fully airtight and watertight and provide significantly better light duty shock performance. To differentiate the BlackBox from Hardigg's standard product lines and make it accessible to a wider range of applications, the company uses recycled materials in the shell and a steel frame for equipment mounting. The result is a rack case that is compact and affordable but still meets Hardigg's industry-leading standards of performance and usability.
Already well known for its rugged, military-grade rack and single-lid cases, Hardigg is expanding its offerings in response to customer demand. "More and more, our customers have been asking for a lower-cost rack case for lighter duty equipment transport to transport equipment in a car or light truck, for example," said Matt Howell, Hardigg Cases' Product Manager, Industrial Markets. "BlackBox is the answer for those who need to be cost-conscious and are looking for leading quality and performance at this price point."
BlackBox is designed to meet ANSI/EIA 310-C standards for universal rack mounting and exceeds the Air Transport Association's Specification 300, Category 1 requirements. BlackBox is available exclusively in black.
* 24" deep rack
* Rugged steel frame
* One 2" front lid and one 5" rear lid with edge casters
* Patented wide-design Comfort Grip Handles(TM) make lifting easy
* Black hardware is long-lasting and fastens securely
* Molded-in lid hangers allow lid to hang easily from the side of the case
* Molded-in rib design provides secure stacking and interlock
* Shock mounts provide 2" of sway space to isolate equipment
* Recessed heavy duty twist latches keep contents secure during transport
* Automatic pressure relief valve
For more information on Hardigg Cases or any of its products, log on to www.hardigg.com or call 800-542-7344.