OCONOMOWOC, Wis. - ORBIS Corporation offers a family of non-collapsible plastic bulk containers, designed to provide a durable bulk packaging solution for heavy-duty applications with high weight, low volume requirements. Available in footprints from 32” x 30” to 70” x 48”, these one-piece BulkPak® containers are designed and constructed to efficiently move, store and ship automotive, appliance and transportation equipment components. With rigid, fixed walls, these containers are ideal for the transport of heavy, dense parts and materials, with no assembly or collapse required.
ORBIS’ BulkPak containers accommodate all types of foam and plastic dunnage to protect parts during transport and improve part density and presentation. The advanced plastic container design results in a consistent weight that improves inventory and shipping efficiency.
All containers are structural-foam molded in high-density polyethylene and 100% recyclable. An optional cover is also available to protect contents from dust and contaminants. These fixed wall bulk containers join ORBIS’ entire BulkPak® product line and offer:
• Availability in six footprints: 32” x 30”, 40” x 48”, 45” x 48”, 56” x 48”, 65” x 48” and 70” x 48”
• Availability in multiple heights, with custom heights available upon request
• All-plastic picture frame bottom ensures easy interface with fork trucks and reduced leg damage
• Multiple identification options and locations on all four sides
• Exceptional product protection, with smooth internal walls and closed deck (except 45” x 48” footprint) that prevent product damage during loading and unloading. A ventilated deck is available on the 45” x 48” containers for easy cleaning.
• High impact resistance for a long service life of reusability
• Resistance to chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures
• Container load capacity of 2,000 lbs.
Each fixed wall BulkPak container provides an environmental alternative to corrugated boxes or gaylords and is fully recyclable at the end of its service life. The all-plastic containers cannot harbor pests, mold or fungus. Available identification options include cardholders, identification plates and label placards.
Plastic reusable containers and pallets improve the flow of product all along the supply chain to reduce costs. ORBIS, based in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, helps world-class customers move their product faster, easier, safer and more cost-effectively. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products (containers, pallets and dunnage) and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement plastic reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185, visit www.orbiscorporation.com or click on [email protected].