Oconomowoc, Wis., -- ORBIS Corporation, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, offers a nestable 40.0” x 48.0” x 5.5” plastic pallet designed specifically for international shipping. The 40 x 48 CISC LDS Pallet is exempt from ISPM 15 regulations and fully eliminates the need for heat-treated wood pallets currently required for most international shipments. This exemption helps companies receive product on time with minimal wait times at ports and can eliminate such costly risks as refused entry at ports.
This limited-use pallet provides an environmental alternative to wood pallets and is fully recyclable at the end of its service life. This highly cleanable plastic pallet is produced from recycled material and offers:
• Resistance to pests and water damage that is common with wood pallets
• Industry-driven footprint that efficiently optimizes an ocean container
• Improved worker safety and handling with no rust, nails or splinters
• Maximum product protection with smooth deck, corners and edges that do not damage product
• Space efficiency. After arriving at their destination, empty pallets easily nest for space saving storage
The 40 x 48 CISC weights 21.5 lbs and offers an open, flow-through deck for easy cleaning; contoured corners and smooth edges for easy handling and 4-way forklift or handjack entry. Options include hot stamp; molded-in logo placement; ¼” or 1” lip and foot, deck and fork time grommets.
Plastic reusable packaging improves the flow of product all along the supply chain, to reduce costs. ORBIS helps world-class customers move their product faster, better, safer and more cost-effectively. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products (containers, pallets and dunnage) and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement plastic reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185 or www.orbiscorporation.com.