Labels designed to meet the demands of regulatory and compliance provisions
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS — Labelmaster, a U.S.-based manufacturer of hazardous materials and regulatory compliance products has introduced a new line of Premium Laser Litho™ and Dura-Vinyl™ drum labels to meet stringent regulatory and compliance requirements. Since it is the shipper’s responsibility to properly label any dangerous goods consignment, it is important that the shipper be aware of and adhere to labeling requirements. Labelmaster’s drum labels are designed and manufactured in full compliance with DOT 49 CFR regulations and are reviewed for accuracy and color consistency and are double checked by regulatory experts prior to shipment.
In response to the needs of the marketplace, the company now offers completely printed drum labels ready to apply “out of the box” or labels that the customer secondarily imprints via laser or thermal printers.
Additional features include:
• UV inks – cured rather than dried to provide long lasting durability in both indoor or outdoor environments
• Auto grade pigments – colors are lightfast, fade-resistant and film over laminates are not required
• Extreme service temperature ranges: vinyl -40°F-176°F and paper -65°F-250°F
• Hundreds of sizes available – in roll or sheet format
• Vinyl labels – specially formulated for outdoor use, will stand up to the elements, and pass the IMO 90-day seawater immersion test
For more information on Labelmaster’s drum labels, visit www.labelmaster.com, call 1-800-621-5808 to receive a complimentary copy of the new catalog containing a section on drum labels, or email [email protected].