Lift truck speed control specialists, Speedshield, today announced the release of Fleet Weigh – an all in one digital Weigh Scale, Pre-Start Checklist, ID Card Access and Speed Alert module - designed to provide lift truck dealers with commonly requested safety features all in the one reasonably priced package.
Set to be the most talked about aftermarket lift truck accessory of the year, Fleet Weigh will supply the lift truck industry with a no-nonsense approach to load weighing and routine safety, price competitive with any digital weigh scale on the market.
Built tough for the lift truck industry, Fleet Weigh is a rugged, fully immersible unit, (pressure washer friendly), with no easily broken plugs or wires.
Installation of Fleet Weigh is straight forward for a lift truck mechanic with basic electrical skills. It is installed without the use of laptops or other special tools. See Speedshield.com to download the full instruction manual.
Operator and maintenance friendly – Fleet Weigh is a straight forward retro-fit to most industrial mobile equipment.
Fleet Weigh removes the head ache of satisfying customers who demand various aftermarket extra’s. Featuring a High-Vis display, Fleet Weigh includes:
· Digital Load Weight Readout with Overload Alert
· Speed Readout with Over-speed Alert
· Pre-Start Checklist
· Operator ID Access Control
· Seat Belt Interlock requirement
· Idle Timer (Turn off unmanned truck)
· Imperial or Metric Readout
· built-in Buzzer
· Optional 100 Volt (Battery Electric) tolerant electrics
The Pre-Start Checklist includes:
· Standard Work Safe questions or ask for your own customizations
· Truck won’t start until questions answered (operator only asked once per shift)
· Operator can elect to ‘Tag’ out the truck if unsafe to use
· If operator tags out the truck, only a supervisor swipe card will allow it to start
· A-Pillar mounting brackets to suit most makes and models of truck
· Basic wiring harnesses
· A selection of Proximity Card Readers and Keypads
· Hydraulic Pressure Sensors and Diff Speed Sensors
Lift truck suppliers looking to meet the needs of their customers should consider Fleet Weigh as a standard addition to any truck fleet.
Fleet Weigh is available off the shelf, with customer support a phone call away.
Sales Manager– North America
+1-630-590-3984 fax +1-630-214-9828