WASHINGTON—The National Hydrogen Association is hosting a webinar on Dec. 10 on the use of hydrogen fuel cells in material handling.
The webinar will feature speakers from the Raymond Corp., U.S. Dept. of Energy and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. The event will offer:
* A comparison of hydrogen fuel cell (HFC) lift trucks with battery-powered models;
* Information about productivity, power consistency, system lifetime, energy efficiency, emissions output and noise;
* Findings from Raymond Corp.'s two-year, $750,000 testing program of hydrogen fuel cell-powered lift trucks;
* Industry segments most likely to benefit from HFC lift trucks;
* Predictions for the future of the market for HFCs in material handling;
* Ways to overcome potential barriers to adoption;
* Examples of real-world HFC lift truck demonstration projects.
For more information or to register, visit http://www.hydrogenassociation.org/webinar/10dec08.asp.