Thomas Easterhouse, global product manager, Lubriquip, Inc. (Madison, Wis.) was elected president of the Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA, Naples, Fla.) at the organization’s recent 73rd Annual Meeting in Marco Island, Florida.
Other officers elected at the Association’s Annual Meeting:
- Vice President—Fred Thimmel, president, Bryant Products, Inc., Ixonia, Wis.
- Secretary—Daniel Fannin, vice president, marketing, Emerson Power Transmission, Maysville, Ky.
- Treasurer—R. Todd Swinderman, CEO and Chief Technology Officer, Martin Engineering, Neponset, Ill.
Elected to the Board of Directors were:
- Ron Arkema, vice president, Van Gorp Corporation, Pella, Iowa
- Merle Davis, president, Automotion, Inc., Oak Lawn, Ill.
- Gregg Goodner, president, Hytrol Conveyor Co., Inc., Jonesboro, Ark.
Carryover members are:
- Ron Doll, director of marketing, Rexnord Industries/Geared Products – Falk, Milwaukee, Wis.
- George Huber, III, vice president, Industrial Kinetics, Inc., Westmont, Ill.
- Mike Nisenbaum, CFO, U.S. Tsubaki Inc., Wheeling, Ill.
- Dan Gualtieri, vice president division manager, Martin Sprocket & Gear, Inc., Arlington, Texas.
- Don Hudak, vice president, sales and marketing , Precision Pulley & Idler, Pella, Iowa.
- Bill Pugh, president, Ralphs-Pugh Company, Benicia, Calif.
- Bill Casey, president, SI Systems, Easton, Pa.