Oconomowoc, Wis. - LEWISBins+ offers a range of metal systems that combine with part bins to optimize workstations, job shops, assembly cells and tool rooms. These metal systems are constructed in 16-20 gauge steel for durability in all types of environments. LEWISBins+’ metals systems include:
• Louvered Panel Systems: Available in wall mounted or as bench stands, louvered panels securely hold part bins with a flange. Flanges are easy to locate so bins hang quickly and easily. Holds 100 - 160 lbs.
• Floor Stands: Single or double sided design available with rails or louvered panels. Casters can be added for instant mobility.
• LEWISBins+ Shelf Systems: These adjustable systems offer a variety of shelf configurations, with 12” , 18” and 24” shelf depths. The shelf systems are available in 6-, 7-, 8-, 11- and 13-shelf units and ship unassembled, with clear nut and bolt assembly instructions.
• LEWISBins+ Storage Cabinets are available with a wide variety of door styles, including bi-fold, clear view and flush. Cabinets offer heights of 36”, 38”, 48” and 60” and accommodate a wide range of industry standard part bins. Cabinets are available with shelves or louvered panels.
• LEWISBins+ Bin Cabinets and Carts are ideal for a plant workstation, as well as a front office. The lockable wall-mounted bin cabinets offer an internal louvered panel for easy bin installation. (Shelf is optional). Bin carts have 5” casters, accommodate up to 1000 lbs and hold up to 48 part bins.
All systems require assembly and some systems can be pre-configured with the plastic bins in the appropriate quantity and size to create a complete system that can be utilized immediately.
LEWISBins+ manufactures a comprehensive line of durable plastic container systems for storage, work-in-process, assembly, organizational and merchandising applications. Their product line includes part bins, divider boxes and heavy duty storage totes, which integrate with a wide array of metal storage systems and wire products. These products help world-class companies reduce costs through improved assembly operations, reduced linear workspace and reduced product damage.
LEWISBins+ may be reached at 877-97LEWIS or visited on-line at www.lewisbins.com.