New Advanced Transportation Management System RFI version 6.0 is available for those selecting a TMS. The Advanced TMS RFI is designed to speed the TMS software selection process significantly by providing a ready-to-use RFP question set. The set of questions is accurate and thorough, and validates the vendor responses. This RFI has 900 detailed questions with a time-saving score card.
Features include precise questions with pop-up text that clearly explain each question, validate vendor responses, and color-highlight vendor responses for visual enhancement. Sections include:
• Outbound Shipment Planning - Advanced Planning;
• LTL Freight Rates & Options;
• TL Freight Rates & Options;
• Ocean Freight Rates & Options;
• Air Cargo Freight Rates & Options;
• Parcel Rates & Options;
• Airborne Express, DHL, Fedex;
• UPS, USPO Detailed Rates & Options;
• Freight Quote Entry - Freight Order Entry;
• Freight Order Management;
• Carrier Selection - Tender to Carrier;
• Freight Order History;
• Load Sequencing – Routing;
• Shipment Detail Capture;
• Freight Documentation;
• Freight Audit - Freight Billing;
• International Freight & Documentation;
• Databases, Operating Systems, Security, Languages.
Version 6.0 includes a full TMS Score Card ability, which permits a company to do score carding of solutions, side-by-side comparisons, costs comparisons, and module comparisons between vendors. Version 6.0 also includes a full text listing of all pop-up question text, to assist the software selection team members.
Single copies of the Advanced TMS RFI on computer media are $995. The publisher is Industrial Data & Information Inc. For screen snapshots and additional information on the TMS RFI, see http://www.idii.com/tmsrfi.htm. The Advanced TMS RFI can be ordered at http://www.idii.com/orderform.htm.
For more information on IDII, visit www.idii.com.