Companies seeking to perform their own software analysis and evaluation for their business can now utilize the new Software Selection Handbook to manage the selection process.
The step-by-step handbook is designed for organizations that want to follow a quality process as part of the software selection process. Companies use the handbook to:
• Compare current system against solutions on the market today.
• Validate processes already begun or recently completed.
• Allow management to ensure that a proven process is being followed.
• Document the evaluation process.
• Analyze the vendor responses in a consistent, accurate and objective manner.
• Provide the project team an “action plan” to move through the process.
The Software Selection Handbook details the same process employed by Brown Smith Wallace consultants for their client engagements, helping companies tackle the difficult task of finding the right software for their business and avoiding a potential six-figure mistake.
The handbook provides detailed descriptions of the steps companies should follow in order to ensure a successful selection project. Additionally, all the forms, worksheets and tables used by the Brown Smith Wallace Consultants, are included on the accompanying CD-ROM. The forms are in a standard format so they can be customized for individual projects. Handbook clients also are eligible for a one-hour phone consultation with a Brown Smith Wallace consultant.
The handbook ($1,295) may be ordered online at www.software4distributors.com or by calling Cory Metz at 314-983-1216 for more information.