BUFFALO, N.Y.--CTG Logistics Solutions says its voice-recognition software supports Inermec’s line of rugged mobile computers. CTG, an international information technology (IT) solutions and services company, says its CTGTALK Voice Productivity Solutions software, powered by its Vulcan Voice, is qualified to support speech recognition and voice synthesis for the new Intermec CK3 rugged mobile computer. In addition to the CK3, CTGTALK is compatible with Intermec's products, including the CV60, CV30, CN3, CK60, and CK61.
The Intermec CK3 mobile computer was specifically designed for warehouse operations. Its capabilities include:
- 1D and 2D barcode scanning, both up-close and far-away, in any orientation and under varied lighting conditions. Offers good performance on poor quality and damaged barcodes.
- 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN Radio with Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) certification
- VoIP communications supported
- Speech recognition capable
- Bluetooth radio communications
- Handheld or “gun” deployment formats
- RFID Reader option
- Support for a line of compatible Intermec mobile printers