FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich.—Jervis B. Webb Co., a subsidiary of Daifuku Company Ltd., announced that nine value-added resellers (VARs) have signed on to sell Webb’s SmartCart Automatic Guided Carts (AGCs).
The VARs include:
• Advanced Equipment Co., Charlotte, N.C.
• Conveyability, Grand Rapids, Mich.
• Skarnes Inc./DL Systems, New Brighton, Minn.
• FLEXiCELL Robotic Systems, Ashland, Va.
• HCM Systems Inc., Willowbrook, Ill.
• Herr Industrial Inc., Lititz, Pa.
• Lorik Tool & Automation Inc., Brantford, Ontario
• Schneider Packaging Equipment Co. Inc., Brewerton, N.Y.
• Technical Packaging Systems, Kalamazoo, Mich.
According to the Webb Co., the VARs will supply, install and service the SmartCart AGCs to customers within their geographic areas.
SmartCart AGCs are automatic guided vehicles that move products on assembly lines or transport goods throughout a plant or warehouse. SmartCart AGCs are guided by magnetic tape and allow modification of the guide path. In addition, SmartCarts’ load handling frames can be customized and replaced to accommodate new products.