Eugene, OR – Datalogic Scanning is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the next generation affordable PowerScan® PBT7100 industrial handheld linear imager. Offering best-in-class performance, the PowerScan PBT7100 reader is ideal for high-volume mobile industrial applications at instinctive as well as long range reading distances. This new imager is the perfect solution for users that require a snappy, rugged and durable handheld cordless scanner with best-in-class performance and features in an ergonomic, robust, and IP65 rated enclosure.
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology provides visual confirmation of a ‘good read’ which is especially helpful when working in noisy environments, improving the user’s experience and increasing the speed of scanning operations. No other scanning vendor can provide this distinctive feature.
• The PowerScan PBT7100 imager is a true ruggedized product, solid-state technology with no moving parts, industry-leading robustness and reliability protect your investment while reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO):
o An over molded case covers likely drop points; prevents the scanner from slipping off counters; resists multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles; adding extra protection.
o An industry-leading IP65 rating is sealed to dust and water, protecting internal components.
o A wide temperature range allows the same device to operate indoors and outdoors—even in freezing environments.
• The fastest industrial scanner available, a snappy and powerful decoder reads up to 390 scans per second, making it ideal for sorting, postal and logistic applications.
• The PowerScan PBT7100 imager easily decodes hard-to-read, poorly printed and even damaged bar codes, increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
• An innovative and unique optical design combines normally incompatible reading features: high resolution, long range and the widest Field of View on the market reads wide codes at closer distances
• With a Bluetooth® wireless technology 2.0 Class 1 radio, this product is the ideal tool for secure, reliable and fast cordless data capture allowing mobility over a very large workspace—up to 100 m / 328 ft.—and memory storage for out-of-range transactions.
• The easily replaceable Li-ION battery scans over 22,000 transactions in 16 hours, guaranteeing complete coverage for at least two eight-hour shifts.
• Optional ‘pulsing’ Aimer with Timeout Feature improves performance when reading bar codes at long distances, increasing the operator productivity.
• Datalogic’s Aladdin™ Configuration Software simplifies and improves both installation and maintenance, decreasing the pain of software and firmware upgrades and bar code symbology updates.
• With built-in ‘Multi-interface’ on the cradle, enjoy complete connectivity, cost-free migration and stock optimization for resellers while protecting the end user’s investment.