Buckhorn announces the addition of ProPack, a 48"L x 25" W & 26"H Bulk Box, to its line of industry-standard bulk boxes. The lightweight, compact box features a footprint that is approximately half the width of a standard, 48" x 45" Bulk Box. The smaller size was designed to conserve space along assembly lines and other areas where space is a premium. The smooth-sided, stack-only container stores long and odd-sized parts and products up to 500 lbs.
Buckhorn's Collapsible Bulk Box line includes capacity styles ranging from Heavy-Duty to General Purpose and a full range of footprints, including 32" x 30", 48" x 45", 48" x 40", 45" x 45", and 57" x 45", in various heights depending on model. Extended Length and Extended Height Bulk Boxes are also available in sizes up to 70" long and 50" high. Buckhorn Bulk Boxes fit capacity requirements up to 3,000 lbs., and are available with drop-down doors, steel hit plates, post & pocket or snap-lock panels, and lids.
The ProPack’s full-size benefits:
· Double-wall construction reinforced with urethane foam for strength and stacking stability
· Perfectly cubes 53' trailers, reducing freight and storage costs
· One-piece, rotationally-molded of HDPE for lasting durability
· Water-tight construction and smooth sides for easy cleaning
· Angled, two-way entry points guide fork tines to minimize damage to base
· Recessed areas on all four sides for label placards and ID tags
· Custom dunnage design available
Buckhorn, a Myers Industries, Inc. company (NYSE: MYE), is one of North America’s leading providers of reusable plastic packaging solutions, helping customers in the manufacturing, distribution, and food industries improve supply chain performance and reduce material handling costs. Buckhorn products include a broad selection of bulk and hand-held containers, pallets, and transport products, plus services ranging from interior dunnage to custom product design. Call 1-800-543-4454 or visit www.buckhorninc.com for more information.