• Total outer diameter ranges from 4’-1” up to 8’-1”. (plan view).
• Belt widths from 8” up to 32”. (actual conveyable width may be greater).
• Centerline slope angle at 10 degrees or less for gentle product handling.
• Spiralveyor is available in painted mild steel [colors optional] or stainless steel for wash down applications.
• Slat types available with standard or high friction carrying surfaces. TPS slats for carton and totes, TPT slats for small product and TPF slats for a completely closed belt surface.
• Total load capacity is 1,650 lbs/single drive or 70 lbs/item.
• Maximum speed is 200 ft/min. (300 ft/min in graphic applications).
• All Spiralveyors are fully tested before packaged and shipped.
• Spiralveyors are shipped as a complete unit for quick installation.
• Patented February 2002.
• R&D projects ongoing for continuous product improvement.
AmbaFlex International, the leading manufacturer of spiral elevator conveyors, has more units in operation around the world than any
other supplier. The AmbaFlex elevator, Spiralveyor, is available in many models and sizes, all featuring a compact footprint saving
valuable floor space. The conveyor will provide continuous vertical conveyance for high throughput or can be used for indexing product
accumulation and buffering.
|AmbaFlex offers the widest useable conveying surface for spiral elevators available in the market. Spiralveyor® is reversible and requires a single drive. The frame is all welded and robust (not bolted together). The design is wellengineered, efficient, and very quiet. Typical maintenance is simple and can be performed without tools.|
Spiralveyors are planned for many logistic solutions including order-picking modules, distribution centers, packaging lines, bridging
over walkways and vehicle drive lanes, sortation induction and delivery, beverage case handling, mail processing, and so on. Cases,
carton boxes, totes, trays or single packaged goods are easily conveyed. Virtually any vertical conveying application is a candidate
for a Spiralveyor solution.
To assist design engineers, AmbaFlex can provide a detailed Spiralveyor Application Planning Guide, available in digital or hardcopy
format. Additional design tools are also available and technical assistance is standing by. Request a free, no obligation quote today by
visiting us online or contact our Sales Engineering Department toll-free at 877-800-1634 or 972-602-3200.