MINNEAPOLIS—Tennant Company, a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that create a cleaner, safer world, today introduces its T15 Battery-Powered Industrial Scrubber with FaST technology. A replacement to Tennant’s popular 7200 industrial scrubber, the T15 offers all of the features of the 7200 as well as several new industry-leading enhancements that provide dramatically improved productivity, cleanliness, and safety.
“Tennant’s T15 leverages the tried and true 7200 industrial scrubber but offers enhancements that specifically address our customers’ growing needs for not only industrial-strength performance but also improved productivity and safety,” said Michael Larsen, product manager with Tennant Company.
The T15 includes a number of new and industry-leading innovations that provide specific customer benefits, such as:
- a 45-gallon solution tank and 55-gallon recovery tank—the largest of any similar sized machine in the industry—that improves productivity and maximizes cleaning time by reducing the number of empty and fill cycles;
- NFSI-certified FaST technology, which increases productivity by 30 percent and improves environmental safety by using 70 percent less water and 90 percent less chemical;
- a high-efficiency drive motor with an automatic parking brake that improves performance and increases facility and operator safety;
- a quiet operating sound level of 73 dBA that improves facility and operator safety;
- a Parabolic Smart Release™ breakaway squeegee system that protects against damage to the squeegee frame and the floor, thereby reducing maintenance and repair costs, and delivers superior performance with high tensile-strength steel that maintains its original structure under pressure; and
- a 1-STEP™ scrubbing button that remembers the most recent cleaning setting to provide consistent cleaning results every time.
“Robust yet compact, the T15 is the versatile, maneuverable, battery-powered scrubber the industry has been asking for,” said Larsen.
For more information on Tennant, visit www.TennantCo.com.