Lexington, KY - CLARK Material Handling a global supplier of forklift trucks has announced the release of the TMX, the successor to the popular TMG three wheel counterbalanced electric truck. This model is available in capacities from 2,500 lbs to 5,000 lbs. Designed and built to CLARK’s rugged “Built to Last” engineering and manufacturing standards, these units are ideal for use in manufacturing, distribution and warehousing.
The TMX features 100% AC technology a significant improvement to this already popular family of trucks. The use of AC motors means there are no brushes to replace or service. The heavy-duty high torque drive motors produce generous draw
bar pull, twice that of some competitors. In addition to 100% AC motors the TMX features:
• Rugged 3/8” steel frame
• Proven CLARK uprights, carriages, drive axle and steer axles for long component life
• Totally enclosed motors to keep out dust and contaminants
• Controlled descent feature prevents uncontrolled descent in event operator leaves the truck on an incline with the key on and park brake not set
• Regenerative braking to prolong the life of the trucks service brakes
• Advanced thermal protection greatly reduces motor burnout
• Fully programmable control, over 20 adjustable parameters
• Ramp start feature eliminates roll back on inclines
• Electronic differential ensures tightest possible turns
• Power steering for maximum comfort and maneuverability
• Spacious operators compartment for operator comfort and improved productivity
Optional equipment for the TMX model family includes auxiliary valves, hose adaptations, tire compounds, sideshifters, turn signals, backup alarm, strobes, various seat options, mirrors, and more.
Designed and manufactured at CLARK’s ISO-9001 certified plant, TMX models conform to all North American requirements. All models are U.L. listed and comply with ANSI B56.1 specifications. All models are supported by CLARK Aftermarket Parts, including CLARK Genuine OEM parts and CLARK PartsPRO on-line technical support.
An industry leader since it invented the first material handling truck in 1917; CLARK has built more than one million forklifts during its over 100 year history. CLARK markets a full line of electric and internal combustion forklifts, narrow aisle forklifts, electric pallet jacks, stackers, and electric tuggers. Additionally, CLARK offers order pickers and pallet jacks. CLARK products are distributed through a network of over 500 dealers worldwide.
Click HERE to download a TMX Spec Sheet