IRVINE, Calif.—Toyota Material Handling USA Inc. announced it is now the sole distributor of Aichi scissor lifts and wheeled and crawler boom lifts in the U.S.
Toyota Aichi dealers offer two models of SV-series scissor lifts, ranging from approximately 20- to 26-feet high, two models of SP wheeled boom lift models and four models of ISR-series crawler boom lifts.
The new SV scissor lift has a brushless AC drive system and inverter design for longer duty cycles and faster traveling speeds (1.5 times better than previous models). Because there are fewer moving parts, maintenance is simpler, and access is made easier for inspections, according to Toyota. Batteries are housed in a slide-out compartment for full access. It also offers an optional proportional steering system for more control when steering as well as a platform extension that adds an additional 3 feet, 3 inches of workspace.
Both the SP-series wheeled boom lifts and ISR-series crawler boom lifts are available in heights from 40- to 46-feet (SP-Series) and 60- to 70-feet (ISR-Series).
Aichi lifts are now available through the following Toyota Aichi dealers:
• Atlantic Coast Toyotalift
• Atlas First Access, Inc.
• Brodie Toyota-Lift
• Florida Lift Systems Inc.
• Forklifts of St. Louis Inc.
• Hull Toyota Lift
• ProLift Industrial Equipment Co. LLC
• Southeast Industrial Equipment Inc.
• Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta
• Toyota Material Handling Northern Calif.
• Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles Inc.
• Toyota Lift of South Texas
• Shoppa’s Material Handling, Ltd.
• Summit Handling Systems Inc.
• SwiftLift Inc.