Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (Irvine, Calif.) announced the 2005 winners of its prestigious President's Award. TMHU selects its top dealers each year from a nationwide network of 69 dealers and 184 dealership locations, recognizing them for demonstrating excellence in their parts, service, equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. This year, 15 winners earned the coveted award and were acknowledged at Toyota's Spring National Dealer Meeting at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Fla.
The winners are:
• Jerry Hatmaker of Allied Toyotalift, Knoxville, Tenn.
• Vann Williford of Atlantic Coast Toyotalift, High Point, N.C.
• Al Rawson of Atlas Toyota Material Handling, Schiller Park, Ill.
• Ron McCluskey of Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Mass.
• Jeff Fischer of Florida Lift Systems, Inc., Tampa, Fla.
• Brian Hull of Hull Lift Truck, Inc., Elkhart, Ind.
• Ed Hull of ILT Toyota-Lift, Cleveland, Ohio
• Sam Smartt Jr. of Kenco Toyota-Lift, Chattanooga, Tenn.
• Don Herman of Lift, Inc., Lancaster, Pa.
• Jeff Fischer of Southern States Toyotalift, Jacksonville, Fla.
• Larry McKevitt of Summit Handling Systems, Inc., North Haven, Conn.
• Michael Elliott of SwiftLift, Inc., Victor, N.Y.
• Richard Andres of Toyota Material Handling Northern California, Hayward, Calif.
• Joe Quinto of Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles, Inc., Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
• Scott Plummer of W.D. Matthews Machinery Co., Auburn, Maine
Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A 2005 President’s Award winners, from left to right: Back row--Larry McKevitt of Summit Handling Systems, Inc., Vann Williford of Atlantic Coast Toyotalift, Don Herman of Lift, Inc., and Scott Plummer of W. D. Matthews Machinery Co. 3rd row--Jeff Fischer of Southern States Toyotalift and Florida Lift Systems, Inc., Jerry Hatmaker of Allied Toyotalift, Brian Hull of Hull Toyota Lift, Inc., and Michael Elliott of SwiftLift Inc. 2nd row--Al Rawson of Atlas Toyota Material Handling, Richard Andres of Toyota Material Handling Northern California, Phil Graffy of ILT Toyota-Lift, and Ron McCluskey of Brodie Toyota-Lift. 1st row--Sam Smartt Jr. of Kenco Toyota-Lift and Joe Quinto of Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles, Inc.
The President's Award is TMHU's highest honor, and is only awarded to those dealerships that have succeeded in maintaining Toyota's high standards for excellence in every area of operations and service.
"Thanks to our strong network of dealers, 2005 was a spectacular year for the Toyota family. We increased our market share and further strengthened our number one title in the industry," said Shankar Basu, TMHU president and CEO. "We recognize our leading dealers and applaud their hard work and commitment to earning this award."
Source: Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.