TORONTO – Honoring the environment and ergonomics, Polyair, www.polyair.com an industry leader in the North American protective packaging market, debuts Vision. Polyair redefines foam-in-place packaging with this visionary new eco-sensitive packaging delivery system.
“Vision’s eco-sensitive delivery system is the most environmentally and ergonomically-conscious foam-in-place packaging solution available,” said Alan Castle, President, Polyair. “Vision delivers a sensible system into the palm of one’s hand. Ergonomically designed as an extension of the operator, Vision provides trouble-free, precise operation for virtually any blocking; bracing, cushioning and protective void fill application.”
“With traditional drums, it is impossible to use every drop of chemical and these drums often sit on the warehouse floor for weeks, wasting floor space and money,” said Rudy Ponce, Director of Marketing, Polyair. “Handling and storage costs associated with chemical drums are eliminated with Vision’s vacuum filled poly-liners removing the need for a chemical recycling program.”
Vision received industry accolades at its unveiling at Pack Expo 2006 last month. Vision’s featured system highlights include:
- Eco-Sensitivity Delivery System (ESDS) Respects Environment – Vision’s ESDS containers collapse to a fraction of their original size-and seamlessly integrate with a company’s existing cardboard recycling system. Vision’s vacuum-lined poly-liner ensures maximum use of chemicals which eliminates the need for a chemical-recycling program.
- EZ-flow Valve Eliminates Spills – Vision’s patented EZ-Flow valve delivers strain-free operation and increased productivity when disconnecting or changing the chemical supply.
- Clogs Reduced with Self-Cleaning Technology– Vision’s self-cleaning technology dispenses a cleaning solvent after every use that results in reduced clogging. While ordinary foam-in-place systems clog up, resulting in down time, operator fatigue and costly cartridge replacements, Vision eliminates messy clean-ups and is always ready to run.
- VisionFoam Expands Boundaries in Protective Packaging – With the capacity to expand to about 300 times its liquid volume, VisionFoam delivers the perfect blend of chemicals with each use producing foam of unparalleled quality. Just one set of VisionFoam combines to produce enough protective foam to fill an entire tractor-trailer.
- Drum Pumps Be Gone – Vision’s ingenious delivery and metering pumping system eliminates the need for messy drum pump changeovers with less chance of operator strain and injury.
With an easy-to-use user interface, Vision provides easy programming that maximizes production. Vision customer support includes access to Polyair’s team of dedicated and knowledgeable sales representatives and field support personnel, complete network of dealers and distribution, comprehensive installation and service programs and experienced package design evaluation and testing.
For more information, visit www.polyair.com.
T 416.679.6600 X6243
E [email protected]
330 Humberline Drive
Toronto, ON M9W 1R5