Yale Materials Handling Corp. (www.yale.com) recently honored its top 15 dealers at its 11th Annual Dealer of Excellence Awards ceremony. The top dealers reportedly achieved ambitious goals for customer satisfaction, dealer performance, general management, sales, short-term rental, aftermarket sales, and parts and service operations. The 2004 Dealer of Excellence winners included:
- Steven W. Greenawalt, Alta Lift Truck Services, Inc.
- Joe Wilson, Berry Material Handling
- Kenneth Bonnell, Black Equipment Company, Inc.
- Edward Otis, E.D. Farrell Company, Inc.
- Mike Pruitt, Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
- Samuel W. Grooms, Hy-Tek Material Handling, Inc.
- Robert Kehley, Key Material Handling Equipment Co., Inc.
- Robert Siano, National Lift Truck Service, Inc.
- Stephen O’Leary, Northland Industrial Truck Company, Inc.
- Duncan Murphy, Riekes Equipment Company
- Clifford T. Anglewicz, Yale Equipment & Services, Inc.
- A.D. “Sandy” MacKinnon, Yale Industrial Trucks – Gulf/Atlantic
- Christopher J. Burns, Yale Industrial Trucks – Pittsburgh, Inc.
- Michael E. Dougherty, Yale Materials Handling – Dougherty Equipment
- Gary Fairchild, Yale Materials Handling – Green Bay, Inc.
Headquartered in Greenville, N.C., Yale Materials Handling Corp. markets electric, gas; LP-gas and diesel powered lift trucks ranging in capacity from 2,000 to 36,000 pounds.