Yale Materials Handling Corp. (Greenville, N.C.), honors its 14 top performing dealers with the 12th Annual Dealer of Excellence Awards. Every year, Yale’s dealer network competes in the Challenge of Excellence program. The top performing members are named Dealers of Excellence, achieving ambitious goals for customer satisfaction, dealer performance, general management, truck sales, short-term rental, aftermarket sales, and parts and service operations.
In the end, the company explains, excellent performance comes down to one essential ingredient: people. The dealers' employees are the people who make it happen and achieve successful results by exceeding customer expectations through outstanding service and value-added solutions.
Dealers of Excellence Winners
- Steven W. Greenawalt, Alta Lift Truck Services, Inc.
- Joe Wilson, Berry Material Handling
- Ken Bonnell, Black Equipment Company, Inc.
- Edward Otis, E.D. Farrell Company, Inc.
- Mike Pruitt, Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
- Samuel W. Grooms, Hy-Tek Material Handling, Inc.
- Robert Kehley, Key Material Handling Equipment Co., Inc.
- Stephen O’Leary, Northland Industrial Truck Company, Inc.
- Duncan Murphy, Riekes Equipment Company
- Clifford T. Anglewicz, Yale Equipment & Services, Inc.
- Christopher J. Burns, Yale Industrial Trucks – Pittsburgh, Inc.
- Michael E. Dougherty, Yale Materials Handling – Dougherty Equipment
- Gary Fairchild, Yale Materials Handling – Green Bay, Inc.
- Les Gobler, Hilo Yale Industrial Trucks
Yale also recognized its Dealers of Merit and Dealers of Value in the 2005 Challenge of Excellence.
Dealers of Merit
- Skip Russo, Barclay Brand Ferdon
- James Brennan, Jr., Brennan Industrial Truck Co.
- A.D. “Sandy” MacKinnon, Yale Industrial Trucks – Gulf/Atlantic
- Ken Sharp, H&E Equipment Services
- Philip D. Robinson, Insley – McEntee Equipment Company, Inc.
- Ken MacDonald, M & G Materials Handling Co.
- Mark Medley, Medley Material Handling Company
- James P. Orenga, Ohio Materials Handling, Inc.
- Michael J. Tynan, Tynan Equipment Co.
- Gary Fairchild, Yale Industrial Trucks – Minnesota, Inc.
Dealers of Value
- Dave Bratton, Briggs Equipment
- Roger Ketelsleger, Yale/Chase Materials Handling, Inc.
- Joe Clark, The Lilly Company
- Robert Minich, Material Handling Products Corp.
- Robert Siano, National Lift Truck Service, Inc.
- Ralph Logan, Pacific Material Handling Solutions, Inc.
- Joseph Wheeler, Yale Carolinas, Inc.
- Pete Voss, Sr., Voss Equipment, Inc.
Source: Yale Materials Handling Corp.