The NTA-SB very narrow aisle truck from Yale Material Handling Corp. features an AC-powered engine and ergonomic controls. Available in 3,000 and 3,500 pound capacities, the man-up turret truck is reportedly ideal for pallet handling and case picking. Serviceability improvements included extended service intervals (1,000 hours), maintenance-free AC motors, and direct gear steering.
Yale Launches New NTA-SB Very Narrow Aisle Truck at NA 2006 Serviceability, Performance and Ergonomic Options Ideal for the Warehouse
GREENVILLE, NC, March 27, 2006 – Yale Materials Handling Corporation, a market leader in lift trucks, introduces a new very narrow aisle lift truck for the warehouse. The power and versatility of the NTA-SB, combining AC-powered engine technology, best-in-class ergonomics and outstanding serviceability, make this man-up turret truck ideal for pallet handling and case picking applications.
“The NTA series is the new standard in high-density warehousing, offering top performance, reliability and economic value,” said Don Chance, president, Yale Materials Handling Corporation
The NTA-SB, available in 3,000 and 3,500 pound capacities, offers a number of leading edge features:
- AC motors that provide fast travel speeds and powerful acceleration
- Smart Guide continuous height sensing
- Auto deceleration braking system
- Tri Form & Quad Form mast – with lift heights up to 55 feet
- Traverse frame with pantograph
- Adjustable operator console
- “Barrier free” open compartment – open front operator platform allows an operator to exit the truck for floor level case picking
- Seat-side joystick controls, armrest and swivel seat
- “No pedal floor” – foot switches are integrated into compartment floor to minimize trip points
- Soft touch electronic steering
- Extended service intervals (1,000 hour basic maintenance)
- Service free AC motors
- Direct gear steering
- One-piece, reinforced steel hood
Yale Materials Handling Corporation markets a full line of material handling lift truck products and services, including electric, gas, LP-gas and diesel powered lift trucks; narrow aisle, very narrow aisle and motorized hand trucks. Yale offers comprehensive Fleet Management services, as well as Yale service, parts, financing and training. Yale trucks are manufactured in our ISO 9001:2000 registered facility and range in capacity from 2,000 to 36,000 pounds. For more information, or to find the Yale lift truck dealer nearest you, call 1-800-233-YALE or visit www.yale.com.