Handheld Group has introduced the RS60 Ring Scanner, a hands-free scanning solution for use in warehouses, retail, distribution and other situations requiring highly mobile scanning.
The RS60 ring scanner can be worn on either the right or left hand so workers can maximize productivity while keeping their hands free. Rather than holding a scanning device, a ring scanner is wearable and lets warehouse workers point and click, leaving them free to also move products and packages.
RS60 ring scanner features include:
• 2D-imager that captures barcodes on the move.
• Tap to pair with any NFC enabled device or scan a barcode to connect.
• BT class 1 lets workers stay connected to devices up to 300 feet away.
• IP65 dust and water resistance, operating from 0°C to 50°C and can survive multiple drops to concrete.
• Up to 11 hours runtime.
• Enterprise-focused accessories, including a four-slot charging station and an eight-slot battery charger.