Supply Dynamics has introduced a new user interface (UI) for its flagship product, SDX, which helps manufacturers gain leverage and multi-dimensional insight on common raw material and component part demand across different business units and sub-tier suppliers to drive volume buys, improve service levels, and reduce part costs.
Improvements to the UI include:
● Better utilization of screen real estate improves readability and understanding of reports and graphical elements.
● New prescriptive reports aided by AI/machine learning technology leverage raw material purchasing similarities to deliver aggregation opportunity recommendations.
● Simplified look-and-feel emulates other prevalent web-based platforms.
● Multi-row, in-line editing capabilities allow sub-tier suppliers to validate parts faster and easier.
● Improved navigation allows users to obtain data insights in fewer clicks.
● Responsive design allows for improved user experience across devices.
● Standardized front-end framework built from Bootstrap components.